Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Evolution



So it all begins here, Blackberry 8700, As a young 16 year old being seduced by popular demand and celebrities I had to have a blackberry
and I definitely fell in love, after being robbed a very special someone surprised with what would be the first and evolution with a pearl instead of a sidetrack, Blackberry 8800
a year after or so, after a small incident with the phone I had to upgrade, again an evolution Blackberry 8330 with a 2.0 camera
Now in Mexico, i just had to upgrade because it was a new me, so I fell in love with the Blackberry 8900 great camera great handle and surprisingly light
and after careful consideration I went ahead and upgraded again to a much better Blackberry 9520

Which I currently Im in love with

No comments:

Post a Comment