Thursday, May 21, 2009

Look of the Day #1

Well, since there isn't paparazzi following me around
I thought on taking it to my own hands on taking a photo
of what I wore like today.

I went shopping around for a Bag unfortunately no luck :(

Emporio Armani Sunglasses
Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Stole
Louis Vuitton Carryall
Louis Vuitton Graffiti Key Chain
Burberry V-Neck
Brandless Jeans :D
Zara Shoes
Emporio Armani Eagle Stud Bracelet
Cartier Love Bracelet
Emporio Armani Ring
Chanel J12 Chronograph Watch

4 comments:

  1. whoooahh! where do I start I love your bag and the stole and the keychain!! And the J12!! Hope you post close up pics of your J12 soon..=)I'll be patiently waiting..=P I'm kinda sick of seeing so many you know what the whole day haha!!

    -mads
    fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the stole and the carry-all! with the grafitti details. cool.

    ReplyDelete