Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Los Angeles Needs to Adore Me so Christian Dior Me

Evita Peron ... funny quote

"I come from the people, they need to adore me so Chrstian Dior me"

so she comes from the slums of Argentina yet she needs to be decked out
in Christian Dior.

In a brighter note Los Angeles here I come, 10 more days until my trip


God, How I love airports, and airplanes and having people look at me ... 
not that I'm conceited but we all love the looks
And the commodities of luxury hotel right on the Sunset Strip the Luxe sounds like my
kind of place hopefully, because I was not impressed by Ritz Carlton, Lake Las Vegas.

And finally some exciting shopping celebrity watching, and fashion smashing ..

ahh tell me why I said that it rhymes. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the theme for your blog, first of all. Second, it looks like you had the most amazing weekend. you must share more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :D
    I'm glad you're enjoying it, and
    stay tuned because theres much more to come

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous you're going to california! i could use a little west coast time...
    i love airports as well, something about the energy of them gives me so much inspiration.

    http://anniediamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete