I figured I'd go look around the Counterfeit websites
and came across a site called HighReplica.com
and found this written on their page.
The previous operators of this website were found to be selling replica goods in violation of Federal laws. A Court ordered this domain name transferred to Chanel and Louis Vuitton and awarded damages of more than $1,000,000.00 against the website operators.
Why should I care that I am buying a replica item? No one is being hurt!
- Those selling replicas only sell poor quality products. You may think you are getting a good deal but more often than not the product quickly will break, rip, fade or just fall apart.
- Those selling replica handbags often engage in other unlawful conduct, such as identity theft and failing to deliver goods that were paid for.
- Those selling replica handbags may be part of organized crime networks or terrorist groups, with profits often used to support their activities.
- Those selling replica handabgs do not pay taxes, leading to millions of dollars in lost revenues that would otherwise go to cities and states from the sale of legitimate goods.
How do I know if the product is a replica?
- If the deal is too good to be true you are probably being sold a replica.
- If you buy a “Chanel” product through an unauthorized dealer, you could be purchasing a poor quality replica. Chanel distributes its products only through authorized outlets. Most authorized outlets are listed at www.chanel.com.
- If a product bearing the Chanel mark or CC monogram is advertised as being of “AAA quality” or as a “replica”, the product is fake and is illegal. The fact that there may be postings for such items on the Internet does not make them legal.
and I think it's funny that it takes them this long to cut a website out like this
when on a search on google.com for replica louis vuitton 1,760,000 pages
come up. Obviously the two points they make here are a little bit redundant
and far from obvious.