Tuesday, July 21, 2009

After Fire Comes Charcoal

Finally after waiting for my Argent or Greige weekender
I gave up.....

but not completely 

Presenting my very own ... Balenciaga Weekender in Charcoal Gray




I love my new bag the colour is actually perfect were I could toss it and throw it
around and call it a dirty boy, without it getting dirty or mistreated.

I love the distressed leather, and what a perfect setting than this
burnt down shed.



Armani Exchange Shirt
Gucci Belt
Brandless Jeans
and my new Baby

hard to fit us both in the shot.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You and your bag both look fantastic!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá!

    Obrigada por passar no meu blog!
    O seu muuuito chic e cheio de informação de moda!!! Amei os acessórios aqui, bolsas lindas!

    Fique sempre a vontade para voltar sempre. Vamos manter contanto!

    Beijos e abraços,

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you do rock that look! Work it!

    ReplyDelete