Monday, July 20, 2009

Don't Cry For me ... America?

sometimes people move along to make
they're lives better, or to change something,
or to ... simply take a small sacrifice for their
future... But yet, at 18 years of age and moving
about 100 times I've yet to figure out
why in the world can I not stay still?

In 13 years of education I went to
10 different schools.

.. my love life makes it difficult at the moment.
but, I'm moving yet again, 

what has my stomach in a knot although I knew it was
coming, is that the unsureness comes a sure. And
the date although still is not set. Between the next
2-3 weeks, I shall part away to this new land.

and I am scared to death, but somehow, hopeful.




1 comment:

  1. hang in there honey.... you have a bright bright future ahead of you! -- Joy

    ReplyDelete